Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Autobiography by Tooluk


My name is Georgianna. My Eskimo name is Tooluk (too-look). I’m 10 years old. I was born on August 19, 1998. My sibling are Melanie, Larry and John. My parents are Philip and Annie. I’m special because I stay with my aaka Clara.

My favorite thing to eat are French fries, caribou soup, sheep meat, and mashed potatoes. I also like to Eskimo dance and eat native foods. I even like to go camping or go picnicking at campgrounds. I like to go ski-doo riding, boat riding, and Honda riding.

Some things that I don’t like are math and supreme pizza rolls. I don’t like it when people are mean to each other. I also don’t like it when people die.

I try to be safe, but I have been in a Honda crash, a motorcycle crash, and a snow machine crash. I have also survived a snowy blizzard.

I am a pretty good girl. My family is proud of me and my teacher likes me. I am proud of my culture and I love to Eskimo dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment