Thursday, February 12, 2009

Michael's Autobiography


My name is Michael. My Eskimo name is Panigak. I am 9 years old. My birthday is on January 26th. I’m the oldest in my family with a younger brother, Troy, and baby sister, CoraAnn.

My favorite thing to do is play with my brother. I like to ride on the snowmachine. Playing out is a lot of fun for me.

I really don’t like to do chores. My mom gives me chores everyday. I have to take out the trash. It stinks!

I lived in Anchorage for almost two years. I’m glad that I’m back in Kaktovik. I like my teacher, Miss Jill. I am learning to read and I love to do math.

I like myself and I can’t wait to grow up. I want to be in the army when I’m big. My family will be proud of me.

1 comment:

  1. Your birthday is just one day after mine!

    Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete